Description of problem
Keyboard model: Varmilo VA87M
After “magic combination” keys Caps Lock and Left CTRL switched between themselves.
- Instructions from: https://en.varmilo.com/keyboardproscenium/question
- Hold Fn + Left CTRL (+3sec) – Caps Lock blinked 3 times
- Hold Fn + Caps Lock (+3sec) – Caps Lock blinked 3 times, Scroll Lock blinked 3 times
- Hold Fn + Esc (+3sec) – Caps Lock blinked 3 times (RESET)
- Hold Fn + D (+3sec) – no any results
- (many another combinations with Fn key)
Communications with vendor
- I wrote 8 email to [support an zhihaihe dot cn] email during 3 days (from https://en.varmilo.com/keyboardproscenium/Cooperation)
No any answers.
- Sent message at Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/varmilozhh. No answer.
- Sent email to [zhh22 at zhihaihe dot cn] – address from button “Send Email” at Varmilo Facebook page.
I received answer!
Thanks for your message.
All your emails came to the spam. Sorry about that.
Pls download this firmware and try to upgrade your keyboard. Here is the download link. https://we.tl/t-rKbjtGZpjc
Hope it can help.
Update firmware of keyboard!
Working firmware file name:
Standard firmware present on page: https://en.varmilo.com/keyboardproscenium/Driverdownload
On this page currently firmware file is:
Look like it’s not final …